Hughes Natural Crossing
- Title: Hughes Natural Crossing
- State/Province/Region: Oklahoma
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Blue River Public Hunting And Fishing Area
- Nearest Town: Tishomingo
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I like Blue River at the Public hunting And Fishing area, I think this is the most beautiful place in the world, there is camping to, and the most frindly people in this area, This is the road to the other side of the creek, We have stood on the point and caught Catfish, we didn't us a cenker, just put a crawled on our hook and with the reel we just kelp pulling out the line and letting it go down the creek from the falls, and it wouldn't be long till the catfish hit, didn't take long to get your limit.
- Gear: Canon 50 D- CANON 28- 135 mm lens- uses a CF Card
This Photo Has Been Viewed 257 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!