- Title: Elk River
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Southern Oregon Coast
- Nearest Town: Port Orford
- Brief Directions: Approximately 5 miles north of Port Orford off Highway 101.
- GPS Longitude: -124.2053752
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The scenic Elk River cuts a deep gorge through the pristine coastal mountains of the southern Oregon coast. It is designated a Wind and Scenic River and is a popular salmon fishing river.
- Gear: Nikon D700
This Photo Has Been Viewed 379 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!