Buffalo In Morning Mist
- Title: Buffalo In Morning Mist
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: Mammoth, WY
- Brief Directions: South of the northern entrance to Yellowstone, near Mammoth, WY.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Had spent time visiting and photographing in Idaho, and on the way home to Alabama was able to spend a little time in Yellowstone. It was an early morning, misty/foggy, and I had been a little disappointed thinking the weather wasn't going to be that great for seeing Yellowstone. The buffalo didn't stay in this position long. It was a quick shot, all automatic, no time to contemplate or dwell on settings or focusing.
- Gear: Nikon Coolpix 8800
This Photo Has Been Viewed 386 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!