Mt. Mckinley 20,320 Ft. From Wonder Lake Camp Ground
- Title: Mt. Mckinley 20,320 Ft. From Wonder Lake Camp Ground
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Denali National Park
- Nearest Town: Healy, Alaska
- Brief Directions: Take the Glen Hywy from Anchorage 35 miles north and turn on to the Parks Hywy. Denali Park entrance is approximatly 240 miles north of Anchorage. Take the Camper Bus from the park entrance 85 miles back to Wonder Lake. It's a tent only campground furthest back in the park.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The picture is of the north side of Mt. McKinley at 20,320 ft the highest peak in North America. This is in Denali National Park from the Wonder Lake Campground. You can see Karstns Ridage and the Wikersham Wall.This is taken Labor Day weekend 2009
- Gear: Nikon D 300, Nikor 18-200 lens, Slik 212 AF Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 699 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!