Wrought Rotunda Moonrise
- Title: Wrought Rotunda Moonrise
- State/Province/Region: Washington D.C.
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: United States Capitol
- Nearest Town: Washington, D.C.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Spring in Washington, D.C. is the best time of year for the cherry blossoms. In fact, the cherry blossoms were part and parcel the reason I ventured to the United States' capital.
On a clear day, I was able to capture this image of an immensely detailed wrought iron lamp, the Capitol rotunda, and the rising moon. Notice the triangle created between the moon, and peaks of the rotunda and lamp?
I converted the image to black and white in Aperture.
- Gear: Nikon D200
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1212 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!