- Title: Miner's Delight
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Miner's Delight
- Nearest Town: South Pass City
- Brief Directions: Hwy 28 to Atlantic City turnoff (not South Pass City), go through Atlantic City to a sign on the right for Ft Stambaugh Loop. The sign for Miner's Delight actually faces the other direction, watch the left side of the road for the back of it, there will also be a small cemetery on a rise right before the sign. Park near the cemetery, chain the gate when coming and going.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: An early autumn snowfall in the high country. Miner's Delight is a ghost town being barely preserved by the BLM.
- Gear: Canon D-Rebel
This Photo Has Been Viewed 216 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!