Subway Of Northfork Creek
- Title: Subway Of Northfork Creek
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Zion National Park
- Nearest Town: Springdale
- Brief Directions: Subway is located on North fork creek trail. This is a back-country trail near zion national park.
8 miles from north of kolob terreces scenic byway turnoff in the virgin town (Kolob reservoir road).
North Fork trail head is clearly marked.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Subway is a slot canyon curved by north fork creek. Midday sun illuminates the canyon walls
and puts up a spectacular show at subway. I through some maple leaves in water swirl to get interesting foreground.
- Gear: Canon 5D, 17-40mm f4l
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1605 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!