Yavapai Morning, Grand Canyon Np
- Title: Yavapai Morning, Grand Canyon Np
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Canyon Visitor Center - South Rim
- Nearest Town: Williams
- Brief Directions: Take Hwy 40 west from Flagstaff towards Williams. About 5 miles before getting to Williams, take the exit to the right toward the Grand Canyon. Drive to the visitor center and walk the South Rim Trail from Mather Point to Yavapai Point.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: It was my last full day at the Grand Canyon, and I had just returned from a shuttle ride out to Yaki Point. I got off at the Mather Point viewing area and hiked over to Yavapai Point. It had been snowing earlier that morning. The snow turned into rain, which turned into blue sky and sun with puffy clouds and some far off rainstorms.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, tripod, 24-105mm lens, 3-stop graduated ND filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 303 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!