- Title: Road To Nowhere
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Uncompaghre National Forest
- Nearest Town: Ridgway, Colorado
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A country road leads towards the rugged mountains of the Sneffels Range near the Dallas Divide in southwest Colorado. Newly fallen snow on the high peaks provide a wonderful contrast to the colorful sunrise sky and autumn aspen.
- Gear: Canon 5D, Canon 24-70 f/2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 417 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!