Sunrise Over The Sawtooth Range
- Title: Sunrise Over The Sawtooth Range
- State/Province/Region: Idaho
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sawtooth National Recreation Area
- Nearest Town: Stanley
- Brief Directions: From interstate 84, drive north on highway 93 just outside the town of Twin Falls, Idaho. Continue north and 93 will turn into 75. Continue past Ketchum about 25 miles. You will arrive to the entrance of Redfish Lake on the left.
- GPS Longitude: 44
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A stunning sunrise forms the morning after a rain storm over Little Redfish Lake in the Sawtooth Forest.
- Gear: Nikon D-80, Sigma 17mm-70mm f/2.8 wide-angle lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 710 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!