North Point In Milwauke Wisconsin
- Title: North Point In Milwauke Wisconsin
- State/Province/Region: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Downtown Milwaukee
- Nearest Town: City of Milwaukee
- Brief Directions: from I-94 W/US-41 N via the ramp to Milwaukee
Continue to follow I-94 W
Continue on I-43 N (signs for Green Bay/I-43)
Take exit 72C toward Kilbourn Ave
Turn right at N 6th St/WI-145
Turn left at US-18/W Wells St
Turn right at N Milwaukee St/US-18/WI-32
Turn left at E Wisconsin Ave
Turn right at E Mason St
Slight right at N Lincoln Memorial Dr
Destination will be on the right
within walking distance inside the parking lot of Bradford beach.
- GPS Longitude: 43.057767
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: A Wonderful view of the sunrise at the shoreline of the Lake Michigan in Milwaukee Wisconsin.
I took this photographs with one of my favorites lens,the fish eye lens to capture the beautiful colors of the sunrise in a cold morning in Wisconsin to get a different perspective to show the curved horizon on the frame as well to show that the earth is round ,also to show the textures on rocks on the shoreline and "the sticks" covered with ice,these sticks are the reminds of the an old pier that existed long time ago as well .
- Gear: Cmara Canon 40D, lens Tokina fisheye 10mm-17mm f/3. 5 ,Manfrotto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 291 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!