- Title: The Red Path
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mt. Charleston National Park
- Nearest Town: Las Vegas
- Brief Directions: You got north on Highway 95, past Mt. Charleston cutoff.
- Description: This was taken on a nice little path at Nevada Natural Wildlife Refuge just outside of Las Vegas, Nevada. I like to go there and take pictures of all the old homestead cabins and the desert wildlife and horned owls are a plenty with their babies everywhere.
- Gear: Canon XT, 28-135 IS
This Photo Has Been Viewed 185 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!