Evening Ripples On Lake Louise
- Title: Evening Ripples On Lake Louise
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park, Canada
- Nearest Town: Lake Louise, Alberta
- Brief Directions: Drive up from Village Lake Louise to the Chateau, from where numerous hikes radiate.
- GPS Longitude: 116.2
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Surface ripples on Lake Louise on a calm evening from lakeshore trail, with distant mountains on the other side of the Bow Valley bathed in sunset alpenglow, under lenticular clouds (altocumulus lenticularis)
- Gear: Nikon D90 SLR with VR 16-85mm F/3.5-5.6G lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 479 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!