Mt. Rundle In Winter, From Vermilion Lake.
- Title: Mt. Rundle In Winter, From Vermilion Lake.
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park, Canada
- Nearest Town: Banff
- Brief Directions: Drive the Vermilion Lake drive near Banff, approached from the Trans Canada Highway intersection at Mt. Norquay.
- GPS Longitude: 115.6
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Mt. Rundle in winter seen from Vermilion Lakes in late afternoon.
- Gear: Nikon D90 SLR with VR 16-85mm F/3.5-5.6 G lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 436 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!