Eastern Sierra Irises
- Title: Eastern Sierra Irises
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bishop
- Nearest Town: Bishop
- Brief Directions: Secret spot in Bishop, CA
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Spring is so beautiful in the Eastern Sierra, the wildflowers are blooming everywhere while there is still snow on the mountains.
These irises grow best in wet pastures full of cow manure, which there is a lot of here. Just be sure to wear proper shoes should you decide to venture into one of these pastures!
- Gear: Nikon D700/12-24mm @ 24mm, circular polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 427 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!