Morning Eagle River Beaver Pond
- Title: Morning Eagle River Beaver Pond
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Eagle River Nature Center
- Nearest Town: Eagle River
- Brief Directions: From Anchorage, drive approximately 15 miles to the Highland Road exit from the Glenn Highway. At the third stop light, turn right on Eagle River Road and follow 10 miles to the Eagle River Nature Center at the end of the road. The Beaver Ponds are about 1/2 mile on an easy trail from the Nature Center.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This was taken at 7am August 1st. The beaver pond is abot 1/2 mile from the Eagle River Nature Centet at the end of Eagle River Road, 12 miles from Eagle River Alaska.
- Gear: Nikon D 300, Nikor 18-200mm lens, Slik 212AF tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 858 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!