Eastern Sierra Reflection
- Title: Eastern Sierra Reflection
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Bishop
- Brief Directions: Take Highway 6 out of Bishop to 5 Bridges Road.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This was one of the most interesting displays of light I have ever witness. As this storm began its climb over the daunting Eastern Sierras the sun rose and created this magnificent display. This beautiful scene did not last long as within 30 minutes the mountains completely disappeared behind a wall of clouds.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Tokina 16-50, Hoya Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 860 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!