- Title: Mountain Light
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mount Hood National Forest
- Nearest Town: Government Camp
- Brief Directions: An eight mile round-trip snowshoe along the Mirror Lake/TDH Mountain trail located near Government Camp, Or. Makes for a great winter backpacking trip.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: The day's first light falls upon the wintry summit of Tom, Dick, and Harry Mountain as the picturesque Mount Hood stands boldly in the distance, a frozen Mirror Lake compliments the mid-ground.
- Gear: Canon 1Ds3, 16-35L II, Polaizer, 2 stop reverse GND, Gitzo legs with RRS head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 593 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!