- Title: Laurel Falls
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Great Smoky Mountains NP
- Nearest Town: Gatlinburg, TN
- Brief Directions: From inside the National Park turn right at the Sugarlands Visitor Center. The Laurel Falls trailhead will be on the right side of the road.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This was my spring trip to the Smoky Mountains. It was a constant overcast with occasional breaks in the rain. The wide angle 10-22 allowed me to get this tree and falls in a single exposure. The Smoky Mountains in autumn are spectacular and I recommend them to everyone!
- Gear: Canon XTi, 10-22mm, tripod, rainjacket
This Photo Has Been Viewed 488 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!