- Title: Kulshan Krisp
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mount Baker Wilderness
- Nearest Town: Glacier
- Brief Directions: 3 hours from Seattle, snowshoe or ski a few more to the high point of Kulshan Ridge, Huntoon Point.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Winter sun rises behind the shoulder of Mount Shuksan, the sun-cupped snowbanks of Kulshan Ridge lead the way.
- Gear: 1DsMk3, 17-40mm, split-grad
This Photo Has Been Viewed 586 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!