Dogwood Tree, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, Washington
- Title: Dogwood Tree, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, Washington
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Carson, Washington
- Brief Directions: From Highway 84 in Oregon, cross the bridge into Washington at Cascade Locks. Head towards Stevenson on the Lewis and Clark Highway. Take the Wind River Road to Carson and continue on the road. Trees are on the side of the road.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Found these Dogwood trees blooming along the WInd River Road northeast of Carson, Washington.
- Gear: Canon 5D, 80-200 F2.8L lens, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 240 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!