Panther Creek Waterfall, Wind River Valley, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, Washington
- Title: Panther Creek Waterfall, Wind River Valley, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, Washington
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Carson, Washington
- Brief Directions: From Highway 84 in Oregon, head north across the Columbia River at Cascade Locks. Take the Lewis and Clark Highway and turn north on Wind River Road. Drive along Wind River Road just a little less than 6 miles past the small town of Carson to Old State Road and turn east. Almost immediately turn left onto Panther Creek Road. Drive along Panther Creek Road for 7.4 miles to a large gravel pit on the right side of the road. Park here, cross the street and look for the trail dropping down next to the rocky slope below the road. The falls are a short hike down the hill.
- GPS Longitude: 45.86735
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: A spring and River fed Waterfall
- Gear: Canon 5D, 24-105 F4L lens, Polarizer, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 294 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!