Tree Lined Country Road (sepia)
- Title: Tree Lined Country Road (sepia)
- State/Province/Region: Maryland
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sugarloaf Mountain
- Nearest Town: Dickerson
- Brief Directions: Interstate 270 to exit 22 route 109, turn right at Barnesville road, turn right at Mount Ephraim Rd. go straight for 2 miles. Road is located to the extreme left around the pond.
- GPS Longitude: -77.3913746
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This is an old country dirt road located at the back of Sugarloaf Mountain in the rural Barnesville/Dickerson area. This road is lined up beautifully with old guard Fir Trees. I go here to get away from the city.
- Gear: Canon Rebel XSi
This Photo Has Been Viewed 688 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!