Lake Mcdonald-glacier National Park
- Title: Lake Mcdonald-glacier National Park
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Corum
- Nearest Town: West Glacier
- Brief Directions: Mcdonald lake welcomes visitors to this Mountain pardise with over 730 miles of heaven as it is home to grizzly bear,black bear,big horn sheep and deer and elk just to name a few of it's treasures.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Mcdonald lake in West Glacier National Park shines all year long but on this winter day we had seen very little snow pack in the mountains.Crisp and clear was the mood everywhere we looked.
- Gear: Cannon
This Photo Has Been Viewed 371 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!