Coral Cove Tide Pool
- Title: Coral Cove Tide Pool
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Blowing Rocks
- Nearest Town: Jupiter Inlet
- Brief Directions: Off of AIA north of the Jupiter lighthouse
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Coral Cove is a small county park near the more famous Blowing Rocks, a Nature Conservancy Preserve. Both sites have outcroppings if Anastasia sandstone right at the surf line, creatying a rocky beach with blow holes and small caves, a very rare sight on Florida's beaches.
- Gear: Nikon D200, 12-24mm, 3 stop hard grad, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 319 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!