White Mountains, After A Storm
- Title: White Mountains, After A Storm
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glen House, Mt Washington, White Mountains
- Nearest Town: Gorham or Jackson
- Brief Directions: From Boston Metro-West, Nashua & Manchester, NH:
Follow I-93 North through Franconia Notch to Exit 35, Rt. 3 North. Follow Rt. 3 through Twin Mountain, NH. Then take Rt. 115 to Rt. 2 in Jefferson, NH, follow Rt. 2 East to Rt. 16 and then follow Rt. 16 eight miles South out of Gorham, NH to the Mt Washington Auto Road.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: An early October storm was just clearing. The fall color in the trees was brilliant in the new sunlight, contrasting nicely with the fast-moving cloud shadows. Viewpoint was from Glen House, adjacent to the entrance to the Mt Washington Auto Road.
- Gear: Nikon D80, Nikon 12~24mm and 18~200mm zooms, polarizer, Velbon tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 361 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!