- Title: Sheepherder's Point
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Kayenta, AZ
- Nearest Town: Kayenta, AZ
- Brief Directions: South of Gouldings, UT on the Navajo Reservation.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: As an experienced sheepherder in my younger days, it's wonderful to go to the highest point and watch your sheep graze in the distant. Many tourists have been informed that this rock is called, "Tear Drop". However, it is well-known to the older Navajo generation as "Sheepherder's Point".
- Gear: Canon EOS Rebel XTi
This Photo Has Been Viewed 290 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!