- Title: Sylvan Lake
- State/Province/Region: South Dakota
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Custer State Park
- Nearest Town: Custer
- Brief Directions: This lake is just inside the entrance station along the Needles Highway in Custer State Park. Right off state highway 87.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Sylvan Lake in Custer State Park, South Dakota on a clear spring day. Spring is the best time of year to explore the Black Hills, provided you can avoid severe thunderstorms. The greens are deep, the water is flowing and the people haven't shown up in droves yet.
- Gear: Pentax K10D with Sigma 10-70
This Photo Has Been Viewed 431 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!