- Title: Fallen Guardian
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Gulf Islands National Seashore
- Nearest Town: Navarre Beach
- Description: This old tree was killed by Hurricane Opal in 1995. It had stood leaning at the water's edge up until last year when it finally fell. It was one of my favorite trees to photograph on the Gulf Island National Seashore. It always seemed to be a stoic guardian on the sound (inter-coastal waterway). It's final picture was it's best.
- Gear: Canon 7D, Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 DI-II, Induro Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 799 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!