God Rays Over The Tetons
- Title: God Rays Over The Tetons
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Les Trois Tempêtes ( The Three Tempests). A violent storm rushed over the Teton Range: "les Trois Tétons" (the three breasts) by early French Explorers. Shining through the dissipating storm clouds emerged God beams bathing the range in glorious light.
- Gear: D800E 14-24mm f/2.8 @ 24mm Lucroit Filter System Hytech #1 Red Soft Grad Hytech ND Soft Grad 2-Stop
This Photo Has Been Viewed 264 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!