Unknown Puebloan Ruins
- Title: Unknown Puebloan Ruins
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Natural Bridges National Monument
- GPS Longitude: 37.609138498
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Up an unnamed canyon, past NPS warning signs, and around several bends, a history of habitation comes into view. Often these ancient Puebloan ruins have never seen an archaeologist, and are therefore subject to further ruin by modern man than the centuries past.
This is a 360° panorama with an interactive version available here - http://photosynth.net/view.aspx?cid=67984c6e-3b1d-4b83-995e-efc5a18a6792
- Gear: GigaPan Epic 100, Canon Rebel T1I
This Photo Has Been Viewed 45 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!