- Title: Liquid Ribbons
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rocky Mountain Natinal Park
- Nearest Town: Estes Park
- Brief Directions: Estes Park is about 80 miles northwest of Denver, and it is the eastern gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The water cascading over the rocks slows in autumn to a gentle pace. By using a f22 aperture and a ND filter I was able to slow the shutter enough to blur the water even in bright sunlight.
- Gear: Nikon D70, Tamron 28-300 lens, Manfrotto tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 41 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!