- Title: Tubing
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Great Smoky Mountains Nat'l Park
- Nearest Town: Cherokee
- Brief Directions: The campgrounds are very close to the NC entrance to the park on the main road (RT-441) that crosses the Smokies.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I was standing on the bridge that leads into the Smokemont Campground just inside the North Carolina entrance to the Park. I saw the two boys tubing towards me, but by the time I got my camera in hand and ready to use, they were under the bridge. I was able to get this shot off as they came out the other side.
- Gear: Minolta XD-11 SLR/Soligor 35-140mm Zoom Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 123 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!