Rebounding After Destruction
- Title: Rebounding After Destruction
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mt. St. Helens National Monument
- Nearest Town: Toutle, WA
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This area is one of my favorite places to hike and photograph. Well off the beaten path and not easy to find, this is the most scenic area around Mt. St. Helens. You can see the damage it left behind after the blast, but there is alot of green coming back now!
- Gear: Nikon D7000, Nikon 18-200mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 159 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!