- Title: Marmot Pass
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Olympic National Park
- Nearest Town: Quilcene, WA
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This was a grueling hike with 4000 feet of elevation gain and 11 mile round trip day hike. This was the end result, as I stood at out destination on top of Marmot Pass in the Olympic National Park I took in this amazing view, then a little fog and clouds rolled in and it then got really amazing! Well worth the work to get there.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, Nikon 18-200mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 39 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!