Stop To Smell The Flowers
- Title: Stop To Smell The Flowers
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glacier National Park
- Nearest Town: St Mary
- Brief Directions: from the Going to the Sun road at Logan Pass, pick a direction. Mid July is a great time to go. Go back country to avoid the crowds.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: On the Highline trail to Granite Park, stopping to see the Bear grass and a multitude of blooming flowers, this trail is one every hiker needs to see.
- Gear: 5D Mk III, 70-200 f4 IS L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 95 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!