- Title: Morning Reflections
- State/Province/Region: Missouri
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Eastern Nebraska
- Nearest Town: St Joseph
- Brief Directions: We were on our way from Nebraska to Arkansas driving through Missouri on the back country roads looking for birds to count on a state list. I was a passenger who knows where we were at, I travel looking through a camera lens the whole way. As long as I got home in one piece is all I care about and the great pictures I take along the way! Ha!
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A marshy lake in the early sunrise light. Cloudy Skies with shadows of morning light as things awake from the night before. Reflections of the sky to the lake. Bought out unusual shapes and colors that aren't usually seen except during a cold November morning. In the foreground are black blots that are actually shadows of ducks feeding in the lake.
- Gear: Canon 30 SD with Canon Zoom 75-300mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 47 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!