- Title: Dora Lake
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Green Mountain Reservoir
- Nearest Town: Silverthorne
- Brief Directions: Follow Surprise Lake Trailhead until about 1 mile from upper cataract lake, then head straight up the mountain (no trail) until you reach the flat top, then go all the way to the other side of the mountain, cross the glacier, and there you will find Dora Lake; about 15 mile round trip, no trail for most of the way, and about 5000 ft elevation gain.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Camping under the stars in the Rocky Mountains
- Gear: Canon 5D mkii / 24/105mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 142 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!