- Title: Mt. Hood
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Columbia River Gorge
- Nearest Town: Rhododendron, OR
- Brief Directions: Form Portland - east on Rt84 to Rt 35 south.
- GPS Longitude: 45.5198391
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The northernmost volcano in Oregon's string of once active volcanos, Mt Hood rises out of the Mt. Hood Natioanl Forest very majestically.
- Gear: Lumix DMC-ZS3
This Photo Has Been Viewed 66 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!