Grand Teton And Tree
- Title: Grand Teton And Tree
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson, Wyoming
- Brief Directions: Go north out of Jackson toward the Gros Ventre Junction. Turn right and look for the for Mormon Ranch Road and turn left.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Early morning in the Tetons is a magical time. There are low lying clowd and, at sunrise the light illuminates the east side of the Grand Teton. Near the iconic barn that is the subject of many autumn photographs, stands this lone tree. The orange foliage is still clinging to the branches even though the first snow has fallen.
- Gear: Nikon D70, Nikkor 70-200 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 88 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!