Independence Monument In December
- Title: Independence Monument In December
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Colorado National Monument
- Nearest Town: Grand Junction
- Brief Directions: From the Colorado National Monument's Fruita entrance drive about two miles past the visitor's center.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This picture was taken from below one of the Monument's overlooks on Rim Rock Drive. This vantage point is roughly southeast of the monument, two to three miles past the visitor's center.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark ii and 24x105 Canon Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 58 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!