- Title: Glacial Flow
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Athabasca Falls
- Nearest Town: Jasper
- Brief Directions: Athabasca Falls located on Icefields Parkway 50 miles south of Jasper.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Shot taken at Athabasca Falls, river water color is from the galcial flour (silt) in the water. The river narrow after the falls though a canyon, used a longer exposure give water silky look.
- Gear: Canon 5D MkII, 24-105mm Zoom
This Photo Has Been Viewed 58 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!