Alpineglow On Half Dome
- Title: Alpineglow On Half Dome
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glacier Point overlook
- Nearest Town: Yosemite Village
- Brief Directions: Glacier Point is at the end of Glacier Point Road, which juts off the main Yosemite park entrance and the valley.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: After watching the clouds roll over Yosemite valley for the afternoon, I was not holding out hope for anything at Glacier Point. At the last moment, the sun broke thru and cast the most heavenly reds and oranges over both Half Dome and the distant Sierras. Within a minute, the light had faded again, leaving only a few shots to capture the scene.
- Gear: Canon 5D, Canon 24-105 IS
This Photo Has Been Viewed 43 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!