Sunset At Mono Lake
- Title: Sunset At Mono Lake
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yosemite National Park
- Nearest Town: Lee Vining, CA
- Brief Directions: Mono Lake is located about 8 miles south of the small town of Lee Vining, which lies at the eatern access road to Yosemite National Park via Tioga Pass.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Sunset over serene and unusual Mono Lake highlights the strange "Tufa" limestone rok formations that grow up from the lake's bed in the Eastern Sierra region.
- Gear: Sony DSLR a850
This Photo Has Been Viewed 83 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!