- Title: Big Beach & Blue Sky
- State/Province/Region: South Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Huntington Beach State Park
- Nearest Town: Murrells Inlet
- Brief Directions: Take Highway 17 South toward Charleston from Myrtle Beach, go to Brookgreen Gardens and turn left enter the park, and walk to the beach.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: On a beautiful January day in South Carolina I went to one of my favorite places in the world: Huntington Beach State Park, it was a perfect day for photography, the sky was clear, the beach was deserted and my camera was in hand. It was one of the best days I can recall and it was a wonderful way to celebrate by 21st birthday.
- Gear: Canon Rebel T3i, 18-55 mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 84 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!