- Title: Cave Arches
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Dunbar Cave/Swan Lake Park
- Nearest Town: Clarksville, TN
- Brief Directions: Exit 4 off I-24 in TN. Wilma Rudolph Blvd. to Dunbar Cave Road. Turn left and follow DC Road to the cave area and Swan Lake, which are on the left.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Turtles line up and sun on a log in Swan Lake with the cave archways in the background. While concerts used to be held in the cave area, it is now an empty walkway traveled by many. Dunbar Cave is home to a large colony of bats, and a "Bat Walk" is held each year for photographers to "hopefully" catch them in flight as they leave for their evening of hunting.
- Gear: Nikon D60
This Photo Has Been Viewed 36 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!