- Title: Alaskan Fall
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Old Seward Highway
- Nearest Town: Anchorage
- Brief Directions: Head out of Anchorage along Old Seward Highway.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I had never been to Alaska and had to go on an emergency trip. We got a day to go sightseeing and decided to take a trip along the Old Seward Highway. The scenery was amazing! I fell in love with Alaska. I am hoping to return for a pleasure trip one day.
- Gear: Nikon D5100 camera with Sigma 50-500 mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 75 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!