- Title: Par 4
- State/Province/Region: South Dakota
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Badlands National Park. West central South Dakota
- Nearest Town: Kadoka
- Brief Directions: East of Rapid City, south of Kadoka, South Dakota.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Photographed at sunrise to get the saturated colors of the badlands and the grasses in the foreground. My daughter thought it looked like a golf course, thus the title.
- Gear: Canon 7D, Tamron 28-300mm, Slik Pro 7500, SunPak Pistolgrip ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 44 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!