Spots Of Gold Among The Pink Clouds
- Title: Spots Of Gold Among The Pink Clouds
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: St Vrain State Park
- Nearest Town: Longmont, CO
- Brief Directions: On the west side of I-25 just south of Longmont, CO
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: About a week before this image was taken we drove through St Vrain State Park but did not have our camera with us. We got up around 4:00 a.m. to arrive on location and as the sun came up the colors changed dramatically and then the clouds rolled in making it even more spectacular. As the sun rose higher and higher the pink faded to pastel grays but the gold remained on the cottonwood tree.
- Gear: Canon EOS 7D, Canon EF-S18-55, Tripod: Slik 400DX, Head: Sunpak Pistol Grip ball head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 74 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!