Flagging With Just The Pole And No Flag!
- Title: Flagging With Just The Pole And No Flag!
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Albuquerque
- Brief Directions: Enter Sandia Peak SP - the road goes to the top - toll and parking are on the honor system!
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: 5,000 feet above the high desert in New Mexico, the prevailing winds sculpt the trees into fantastical shapes. When the branches are dragged out to leeward, it is called flagging.
- Gear: KODAK CX4200 DIGITAL CAMERA
This Photo Has Been Viewed 33 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!